|CHRONOLOGICAL FORMAT WITH A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOCUS|
|John Doe||Home address:
200-475 Anywhere Street
Toronto, Ontario T1E 2H3
150 Main Street
Central City, Ontario M5E 1R4
|(only provide email addresses you check daily, even while on holidays) The highlighted information should not show in your final resumé version. They are here as a teaching prompt.|
- Multi-lingual: English, French (CCC), Spanish
- Client-focused business-unit manager with proven track record in turnaround and change management.
- Multi-skilled editor and writer with commitment to editorial excellence
- Visionary, result-oriented leader with significant accomplishments in corporate developments, new technology development, and project management.
- Lead and motivate by creating high-performing teams and inspiring staff to develop new methods.
- Outstanding record for talent attraction, retention, and development
- Over 15 years of hands-on, progressive experience in business improvement.
|Bachelor of Business Administration Major: Human Resources
University of Toronto, Toronto, ON
|Bachelor of Arts Major: English
University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB
Province of Manitoba
E1, E2, AE1- these prompts represent the essential and asset experience you must demonstrate in your resume to be "screened in" to a process. Organize your examples so it is easy for a screener to find the screening factors.
|Business Manager, Colorants & Textile/Leather Chemicals||May 2003 – current|
Diversified Corporation, Central City, Ontario
|Managing Editor||Jan 2000 – May 2003|
Human Resources Now, HRN Publications, New York, New York
|Western Business Manager||Aug 1998 – Jan 2000|
Conglomerated Industries, Vancouver, BC
|Crew Chief, LOVE Central City Initiative||June 2007, June 2006, June 2005|
|House Rebuilder – Habitat for Humanity- California and Mexico||May 2005|
|Staffing Delegation Training for Managers||Diversified Corporation||Apr 2006|
|Labour Relations for Managers||Diversified Corporation||Feb 2006|
|Creating a Respectful Workplace||Human Resources Now||Jan 2006|
|Financial Delegation Training for Cost Centre Managers||Conglomerated Industries||Nov 2005|
|Bias-Free Selection||University of Central City||May 2003|
|Keeping Your Staff for Life||University of Central City||Apr 2003|
(list anything you have for this section) Other sections may be needed in your resume depending on your background, occupational group (ie: science/research/communications – you may need to list your professional papers, publications, speaking engagements, etc.
OTHER REQUESTED INFORMATION
(If you use a section like this for a federal process, it gives you a place to comment on info the poster mentions)
|Security:||Enhanced Reliability Clearance – valid and current with ______________
Secret Security Clearance – valid and current with __________________
Willing and available to work overtime and travel with some notice
EDUCATION CREDENTIALS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Date modified: